[NL2-NL10] NL10 FR flop 2pair very hard decision

• Lizocain
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      CO (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is CO with 5, 6.
      UTG2 calls $0.10, MP1 calls $0.10, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.10, BU folds, SB calls $0.05, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.5) 5, 2, 6 (5 players)
      SB bets $0.50, BB folds, UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0.50, Hero raises to $1.80, SB folds, MP1 calls $1.30.

Turn: ($4.6) 3 (2 players)
      MP1 bets $3.20, Hero calls $3.20.

River: ($11) T (2 players)
      MP1 bets $5.10, Hero folds, MP1 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $11.

ok treyam's stats are 46/15/6.7(3bet). Maybe i could raise the flop a bit bigger like 5bb but the point is the turn killed my hand, I only called coz I saw him bluffing turn and giving up river twice, what line you guys would play against this loose guy?
  • 4 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      Against these loose guys I play tight and fold 65o preflop from CO. As played you either shove the turn (not good because rarely will you see something worse, maybe overpair) or fold. I honestly don't see a call on the turn there. On the flop where SB bets and MP1 calls you can raise it a lot bigger even shove against those stats.
    • Lizocain
      I can't shove 10$ on 1.5$ pot..the call I did just to see if he's bluffs again or not, and I had some out for the straight to split or for a full. tho I regret calling the turn too..just his stats damn, too loose
    • Duudalinja
      Yea, his range consists of many 4x type hands, so it's really tough to continue. He may show some overpair from time to time, but I don't think it will make up for 4x hands. His play on flop and turn just screams for it as why else he would call flop bets and then lead out turn? Can someone give me reasonable explanation? :)
    • MaestroOfZerg

Well he could just float the flop because he never folds on the flop and then try to represent 4x, aggro that like to bluff will jump at such opportunities a lot more often than regs will at these stakes actually. He could also have something like 33/32s.

Still, compared to all the random 4x hands a 46 vpip guy can show up with it's not worth continuing without reads that he actually bluffs there, and by there I mean you saw him c/c flop donk turn before, because it's not the same at all if the times you caught him "bluffing the turn" the flop got checked around or something.

Hope it helps.