$26.43
      MP2:
      $10.00
      MP3:
      $8.37
      CO:
      $20.29

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, T.
      3 folds, MP3 calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, SB folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.45) T, 4, 3 (4 players)
      BB checks, MP3 checks, CO checks, Hero bets $0.30, BB folds, MP3 calls $0.30, CO folds.

Turn: ($1.05) 3 (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $0.50, MP3 raises to $1.00, Hero calls $0.50.

River: ($3.05) 9 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $2.10, Hero calls $2.10.

Final Pot: $7.25.
      Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, tens and threes(K T).
      MP3 shows three of a kind, threes(3 6).

MP3 wins with three of a kind, threes(3 6).

stats are 76/29/16(3bet) so he is very aggro and loose. I can't fold the turn thats obvious, but can I fold the river? I'd said its closer to a call then fold. opinions are welcome.
  • 4 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I don't like how you limp behind soooo many hands. Start raising or folding them. As played I don't think you did much wrong. He'll show up with worse Tx very often.
    • Lizocain
      Lizocain
      Bronze
      I limped because he never folds to isolation raise, so I think its better to see the flop cheap as he gonna call anyway any top pair without kicker.
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      I would isoraise pre. He's so fishy he may call with worse hands than yours and I don't like playing KTo in 4way pot. I don't think you can easily fold turn, but I think it's close on river, because is he really so aggro that he's going to raise so many Tx hands and make bluffs? If you have really seen him doing that calldown is fine, but with his looseness I'm not really surprised by result. Well, 36o is a bit omg fishhhh, but 34s, 32s may definitely make sense here for player with his stats.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Duudalinja
      I would isoraise pre. He's so fishy he may call with worse hands than yours and I don't like playing KTo in 4way pot. I don't think you can easily fold turn, but I think it's close on river, because is he really so aggro that he's going to raise so many Tx hands and make bluffs? If you have really seen him doing that calldown is fine, but with his looseness I'm not really surprised by result. Well, 36o is a bit omg fishhhh, but 34s, 32s may definitely make sense here for player with his stats.
      Sounds fine.

I'd expect a very aggro fish to go nuts with Tx right on the flop very often if he's going to overplay it, tho we can't discount him treating something like QT as good enough to take a monster slowplay line. So he'll have some Tx hands, but probably less than you'd think at first. Still, can't really fold KT there without more reads on his betting lines, like the more you've seen him donk or c/r the flop with crap the better the hands he shows up with when he c/c c/mr and so on.

Hope it helps.