The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

UTG: $49.70
      MP: $31.00
      CO: $36.30
      Hero (BTN): $47.55
      SB: $68.25
      BB: $25.00

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN with 4:heart: 4:club:
      UTG calls $0.50, MP raises to $2, 1 fold, Hero calls $2, 1 fold, BB calls $1.50, UTG calls $1.50

Flop: ($8.25) Q:club: J:club: 4:diamond: (4 players)
      BB checks, UTG checks, MP bets $5, Hero calls $5, BB folds, UTG folds

Turn: ($18.25) 3:heart: (2 players)
      MP bets $10, Hero raises to $40.55 all in, MP calls $14 all in

River: ($66.25) 6:spade: (2 players - 2 are all in)

I decided to call the flop, and shove any turn besides the ones making a Fullhouse. I'm not sure if this is the best line.
      My reason for not reraising was that my reraise wouldve looked very strong and also might get the original raiser to fold KQ, maybe AQ and the others fold their drawing hands or pairs.

If I reraise I'd have to raise to at least ~17$, which gives every other than the cbettor bad odds to call 17 more for a pot of ~30.
      BB was 22/10
      UTG 22/9
      Raiser 40/14
      The only one unreasonable would be the original raiser.
      If I reraise and someone with a nutfd or oesd+fd or twopair goes along (unfortunately there is only one possible 2pair), I could win a huge pot and get my money slightly better than on the average turn.
  • 7 replies
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Raising would look very strong, but I would still raise it as I would hate myself in situation where BB and UTG calls and turn is like Kc. :) 4way pot on turn may be really awkward situation so that's basically my reasoning for raising flop.
    • santostr
      santostr
      Bronze
      I think you sould raise here. You have to protect.

You can rep a big draw too.
    • Gugi19
      Gugi19
      Bronze
      IMHO you should always raise here. There are to many draws out there, and with call you give BB and UTG good odds to draw. So, if bad card (there are many) comes out on turn you will be in very difficult spot.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I'm not so sure villain would insta-fold TP after a raise. He could easily put you on a draw there. Raising is better because MP will not cbet with air, especially on that board in a 4way pot. He tends to call a lot, but his raising range seems OK. So that boards hits his range, you have a very good hand on the flop that gets really weak on a lot of turn cards. I'd try to get it all in on the flop... But things don't always work the way I want them to :f_mad:
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      I think you have to raise the flop. There are way to many turn cards you dont want to see. The problem is you You dont want to see any clubs, 8 9 10 K A since they complete a lot of combo draws, especially other to guys come along you're almost always beat there if you get action. And even if you high a boat that might kill you're action. Its always better to win a smaller pot then lose a big one.
    • hova
      hova
      Bronze
      Ok 5 people say raise, that looks like a raise :)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      MP seems there quite strong, so i also like raising, although I think call is also fine ip
      You´re going to shove anyway on any turn card even if it is Tc. I´d make it 13$ to give impression that he can shove and I´m folding and then shove any turn card