fold, fold, fold, fold, CO checks, fold, SB calls $1, Hero checks

FLOP ($6) 7:club: 3:spade: 5:club:

SB bets $4, Hero calls $4, CO calls $4

TURN ($18) 7:club: 3:spade: 5:club: A:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $12, CO calls $12, SB folds

RIVER ($42) 7:club: 3:spade: 5:club: A:heart: 4:spade:

Hero bets $22 (AI), CO calls $22

Hi,

Both fish on FTP shallow table. Not much hands but they played pretty retarded in earlier hands :)

Flop: take the passive line with FD+OESD or raise it up here? If CO would raise, I would have shipped it.
      Turn: Made straight so 2/3 to extract value from Ax ,random 2-pair sets FDs.
      River: Somewhat ugly card, but nothing else to do then to ship it? I see no made hands fold here, so I beat more than the cards that beat me.

Thanks,

T.
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey Tampa,

I think I call like you on the Flop as well, SB doesn't donk randomly ( he can and should but normally doesnt ) so his range is pretty strong.

It strongly diminishes when he checks on the Turn a, his range is pretty face up namely midPPs and/or flushdraws

I would bet $15 on the Turn tho and if CO calls you he either has a random Ace or a flushdraw so the 4 shouldnt hurt you that much
      Altho he can show up sometimes with a 6

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi Gerv,

Thanks.

Yes I like the flop call aswell. Those shallow tables are pretty passive/cally, so it might be better to let the fish hang them self if we hold a strong draw like this one.

Hmm, yes could be betterto bet the turn slightly bigger. I liked the 1/2 PSB left for the river though :)

Haha yeah he showed 65o. Da nuts on the turn ofcourse with 3rd pair+GS :f_biggrin:

T.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      lol wtf :f_confused: