This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL200 42s freeplay

• Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $2(BB) Replayer
      SB ($94.65)
      Hero ($40)
      UTG ($92.05)
      UTG+1 ($93.30)
      UTG+2 ($80.60)
      MP1 ($61.10)
      CO ($80)
      BTN ($100)

Dealt to Hero 2:club: 4:club:

fold, fold, fold, fold, CO checks, fold, SB calls $1, Hero checks

FLOP ($6) 7:club: 3:spade: 5:club:

SB bets $4, Hero calls $4, CO calls $4

TURN ($18) 7:club: 3:spade: 5:club: A:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $12, CO calls $12, SB folds

RIVER ($42) 7:club: 3:spade: 5:club: A:heart: 4:spade:

Hero bets $22 (AI), CO calls $22

Hi,

Both fish on FTP shallow table. Not much hands but they played pretty retarded in earlier hands :)

Flop: take the passive line with FD+OESD or raise it up here? If CO would raise, I would have shipped it.
      Turn: Made straight so 2/3 to extract value from Ax ,random 2-pair sets FDs.
      River: Somewhat ugly card, but nothing else to do then to ship it? I see no made hands fold here, so I beat more than the cards that beat me.

Thanks,

T.
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey Tampa,

I think I call like you on the Flop as well, SB doesn't donk randomly ( he can and should but normally doesnt ) so his range is pretty strong.

It strongly diminishes when he checks on the Turn a, his range is pretty face up namely midPPs and/or flushdraws

I would bet $15 on the Turn tho and if CO calls you he either has a random Ace or a flushdraw so the 4 shouldnt hurt you that much
      Altho he can show up sometimes with a 6

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi Gerv,

Thanks.

Yes I like the flop call aswell. Those shallow tables are pretty passive/cally, so it might be better to let the fish hang them self if we hold a strong draw like this one.

Hmm, yes could be betterto bet the turn slightly bigger. I liked the 1/2 PSB left for the river though :)

Haha yeah he showed 65o. Da nuts on the turn ofcourse with 3rd pair+GS :f_biggrin:

T.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      lol wtf :f_confused: