$4.00
      BU:
      $4.71
      SB:
      $6.69
      BB:
      $4.00

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J, K.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, CO folds, BU calls $0.16, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.38) Q, J, 9 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.20, BU raises to $0.40, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.58.

21/2/2.2 /1.3 3bet 1.8k hand
      58 ftcb/ rasie c.bet 10%/

PRE: stand.

Flop: bad flop, but if i check he bet in positon 41% so he often bet here and i must fold. But c.bets here hmm what worst hand he calls AT, KT, 98, JT, fold every PP low then 88, and calls or rasie two pairs, TP, maybe draw.
      So bet/fold here looks best play i thinks i dont call his raise becouse his AF turn is 3.4 so he always bet turn. (but i thinks i should call this rasie becouse even he have AQ i get good odds)

What do you think?
  • 4 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Against 1 opp I guess cbet/fold isn't all that bad. Although I don't think he folds this board enough for us to cbet middle pair. I'd really like a more detailed opinion on this hand by coaches :f_biggrin: . Against >=2 opps I don't cbet here.
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Given his stats you may fold there, but I wouldn't doubt the need of cbet, because giving it up just right here is just so weak and opp may use it as you're OOP.
    • BattleHunter
      BattleHunter
      Coach
      Coach
      cbet/fold is a good line to take, unless you have reads on him playing draws aggro.

As if you think he can take this line with a hand like 9T, JT, AT for pair/overcard + oesd then a 3bet is better, and what would you do against his 4bet would also depend on ur reads.

But to not get in a troublesome spot, b/f is definitely a decent line.

1big question tho - why do you bet 1/2 pot on a very connected flop? At the VERY least bet 2/3 (like .26), .30 looks even better.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

If he's really raising c-bets 10% he's loose enough to warrant us not folding our hand on that flop. Given that we have to choose between check/calling and bet/calling, I'd tend to go for a check/call. We have some nutted outs with our gutshot and maybe other outs for trips/two pairs if we happen to be behind, and if we're ahead it looks like this guy is betting when checked to often enough for us to profitably bluff-catch anyway. This overall looks like a better option than us c-betting and being forced to fold to a big raise because it's uncomfortable when we know this guy can likely try and raise with worse hands than ours.

Hope it helps.