First deposit bonus

• LuckyGes
      LuckyGes
      Bronze
      A couple of years ago I created an acount at FTP, using the PS code (probaby PS150 as I got the initial 50 dolars). After loosing that money I have been playing around in other sites, and today I finally made my first deposit at FullTilt. I do not see a 100% bonus activated. Am I entitled to receive it? When I deposited, i did not see an option for a bonus code...
      Thank you for your help!
  • 6 replies
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      I'm pretty sure the PS150 code counts as a $50 deposit. I'm not sure.
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Actually, the funds provided by PokerStrategy did not count as your first deposit, but you can only get a frist deposit bonus if you make your first deposit within 180 days of receiving the starting capital. So no, you are not entitled to the bonus.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Right now, you do not have a time limit of when to deposit in order to receive the first deposit bonus after getting the starting capital, you also don't need to insert a special bonus code. The problem is that I'm not sure of what the conditions were like a few years ago as they change from time to time, but you could try contacting the full tilt poker support and asking for a first deposit bonus :) .

Best regards,

Primzi
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Hello, had same problem.

Btw, strange thing happened, but i'm happy about it. After making deposit i receiver "First Deposit Freeroll" ticket, but didn't get my first deposit bonus, so i asked support about that and they told me i received it when PokerStrategy send me my starting capital. So, i asked them why did i got freeroll ticket and then they apologize for confusions and tell me that i'll receive my first deposit bonus

I had my starting capital received a year and half ago and deposit was made few weeks ago. Try contacting the support and don't hesitate to ask twice :)
    • LuckyGes
      LuckyGes
      Bronze
      Thank you for all your comments. I did contact the support team, and hope the will give me somenting ;)
    • LuckyGes
      LuckyGes
      Bronze
      Yup, after a first denial, I got the bonus! (Also helped that after my first mail I got the FTP automatic e-mail telling me I got the bonus and the tournament ticket!).
      Now, I hope I can clear it soon! :P