Good day from Canada!

• kranck777
      Good day all !

Just joinned this site as i was looking for pro trick and hint regarding sit and go and NL texas holdem. THis place look's like a gold mine. I love all this site look and the forum is so fill with awseome information. Thx for all thje great work !

Just completed the exam and i passed the sit and go ! Pretty happy, hopefully i will be rewarded with the free 50$ startup and build a bankroll from there. Only luck know !

ANyhow i will read the forum and perhaps get to know a few of you out there.

To all of you ! Peace and Good Luck!

• 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi kranck777,

Welcome to the gold mine :P it's good to see you.

Thanks for your kind words, there are a lot of people working behind the scenes to make this place a great source of education, player return & fun for us all, they will really appreciate your words.

Yes there really is a lot of information, discussion, strategy etc going on. I've been here a couple of years and still finding new stuff all the time lol.

Don't overlook the free live coaching sessions that we lay on for members. They cover all (most) variants of poker, e.g. cash games, sngs, mtt's etc and are a great way to see how hugely experienced players play tricky situations. You can also put questions to them whilst in live play.

You'll find everyone in the forums friendly too and eager to help each other. Look forward to seeing you active in due course.

Best regards & enjoy your poker,

(from the U.K.)