This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 AT(bb), vs isoraise, fr

• TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

Known players:
      MP2:
      $28.86
      MP3:
      $15.69
      CO:
      $25.00
      BU:
      $19.35
      SB:
      $25.00
      BB (Hero):
      $30.64
      MP1:
      $10.35

Preflop: Hero is BB with T, A.
      CO posts deadblind, 3 folds, CO checks, BU folds, SB raises to $1.25, Hero calls $1.00, CO folds.

Flop: ($2.75) 8, J, T (2 players)
      SB bets $1.85, Hero calls $1.85.

Turn: ($6.45) A (2 players)
      SB bets $4.00, Hero calls $4.00.

River: ($14.45) 9 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $14.45.

Hi!

Villain is a reg nit 14/12/7.1 and co is a blind poster.

So I know the nit loves to isolate limpers just not sure with what kind of range is he doing that when I have position on him.

So a preflop call, and a standard cbet call cuz his cbet is well over 80% of time.

Now turn is a very interesting card. He knows I might as well get scared of that ace so he 2nd barrels it (I do call his steals rather wide when I have position on him). If I do reraise I am isolating myself and I can hardly see any hand he is paying me off and not having me beat there.

River is a typical ugly jokerstars card but again I am wondering can this card work in my favour and I am getting enough fold equity and does it even make sense to bet cuz he is only paying me of with str8`s and other twopair maybe. Just take the free showdown?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would played hand the same way
      I think your hand is little too weak to raise on the turn. he may bet/shove with draws or worse two pair hands, but a lot of times you also get ion quite bad against straights or sets
      river: i doubt that worse two pairs or AK are going to c/c there, so I rather take my free showdown