$19.35
      SB:
      $25.00
      BB (Hero):
      $30.64
      MP1:
      $10.35

Preflop: Hero is BB with T, A.
      CO posts deadblind, 3 folds, CO checks, BU folds, SB raises to $1.25, Hero calls $1.00, CO folds.

Flop: ($2.75) 8, J, T (2 players)
      SB bets $1.85, Hero calls $1.85.

Turn: ($6.45) A (2 players)
      SB bets $4.00, Hero calls $4.00.

River: ($14.45) 9 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $14.45.

Hi!

Villain is a reg nit 14/12/7.1 and co is a blind poster.

So I know the nit loves to isolate limpers just not sure with what kind of range is he doing that when I have position on him.

So a preflop call, and a standard cbet call cuz his cbet is well over 80% of time.

Now turn is a very interesting card. He knows I might as well get scared of that ace so he 2nd barrels it (I do call his steals rather wide when I have position on him). If I do reraise I am isolating myself and I can hardly see any hand he is paying me off and not having me beat there.

River is a typical ugly jokerstars card but again I am wondering can this card work in my favour and I am getting enough fold equity and does it even make sense to bet cuz he is only paying me of with str8`s and other twopair maybe. Just take the free showdown?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would played hand the same way
      I think your hand is little too weak to raise on the turn. he may bet/shove with draws or worse two pair hands, but a lot of times you also get ion quite bad against straights or sets
      river: i doubt that worse two pairs or AK are going to c/c there, so I rather take my free showdown