how many full tilt point equal 1 pokersopurce point

• 6 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey pogodon,

For every $ you rake in cash/tournament play then you will receive 2 SPs here at PokerStrategy.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      hum thats not really helpfull i dunno how much i use in rake...
      i just wonder like if i have 10 full tilt points how many pokerstrat points is this
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi pogodon,

$1 rake = 7 FTP points = 2 PokerStrategy points ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      so my friend has 42 ft points with equals to 12 ps points so i should get 10 dollars into account ?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      I have just found this information on FullTilts website regarding rake and the corresponding points earned:

Earning Points

Start earning Full Tilt Points by playing in any qualifying raked real-money hand in a ring game or a real-money Multi-Table Tournament or Sit & Go with a tournament fee:

Ring Games: For each dollar raked from a pot, every player who was dealt cards for that hand will receive 1 Full Tilt Point. For example, if $2.00 in rake is taken from a pot, each player who was dealt cards will receive 2 points. Fractional points are also awarded; if $2.25 in rake is taken, players will receive 2.25 points. A maximum of 3 points can be earned per hand.

Tournaments: For every dollar paid in Multi-Table Tournament or Sit & Go fees, you'll receive 7 Full Tilt Points. There is no limit to the number of points you can earn per tournament. For example, if you play in a tournament with a $10 buy-in and a $1 tournament fee, you'll receive 7 points; if you play in a tournament with a $200 buy-in and a $16 tournament fee, you'll receive 112 points.

So if i'm correct if your 10 FTPs where earned playing cash then you should roughly get 20 SPs and if they were earned whilst paying tournament fees then you should roughly get 3 SPs.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      thank you sir very helpful