KTo NL50 hu

• MrPavlos
      So i am playin some time with this guy,havent seen any serious mistake so far but caught him bluffing a river.Miniraises buttoms and playes rarely OOP

i see myself having played bad the flop as of not 4betting it there but i kinda wanted to jam the turn if a low card comes or play carefully if a 9,J,A hits.Obviously i didnt like that turn card either

$0.25/$0.50 No Limit Holdem
      2 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

SB Hero ($82.40)
      BB CakeSeat3 ($64.50)

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 2 players) Hero is SB 10:diamond: K:heart:
      Hero raises to $1, CakeSeat3 calls $0.50

Flop: K:spade: Q:heart: 10:club: ($2, 2 players)
      CakeSeat3 checks, Hero bets $1.50, CakeSeat3 raises to $5, Hero calls $3.50

Turn: Q:diamond: ($12, 2 players)
      CakeSeat3 bets $8, Hero calls $8

River: 6:club: ($28, 2 players)
      CakeSeat3 bets $18, Hero calls $18

Final Pot: $64
  • 1 reply
    • NightFrostaSS
      Get in on flop but don't feel too happy about it vs solid player. :P

As played, meh, i think you need to find a fold at some point if he's not aggro/spew. There is like only one main draw and lots of hands that have a straight draw has a pair as well like TJ/QJ/AT/T9 and your avg opponent is way more likely to just call the flop w pair + str8 draw, aaaand it's a board where ppl dosn't rly go super crazy when they miss too.

So i'd give him lots of credit here and would very likely just fold the turn. Seems like now you call in hopes of him randomly deciding to go bat shit crazy w no particular reason and vs his value hands you are splitting at best.

Keep on trucking. 8-)