Carbon Poker won't pay my money

• MadMan987654321
      MadMan987654321
      Bronze
      I played a week ago a bounty tournament on carbon poker, in which played a poker pro which had a bounty of 100$ and 109$ coupon. I took out that player but they only gave me 100$ without the coupon. I chated with the support about this, and first they said that the tournament wasn't bounty, after I proved that it was, they said it hasn't 109$ coupon, I proved they are wrong again and they said that I should receive the coupon in 24 hours.
      It past a week now and I still didn't received anything and I think I send them like 10 emails until now but didn't received any response.
      What can I do to resolve this situation?

Signature removed by Moderator - Affiliate links are against Forum Rules
  • 2 replies
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Don't ever waste your time with Merge Network sites. They can take forever to respond or pay. You may also want to google ""merge network linked to previous scammers".
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi MadMan987654321,

You would need to speak to carbon's own customer support team and provide them with as much detail as possible, eg. date/time of tournament, tourney ID if known, pro's player name etc.

I'm not familiar with carbon as they're not one of our partner sites, but the support team is the only way forward.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart

p.s. Get yourself back onto one of our partner sites, we have some great promotions going on right now :D
      ^ of course, totally up to you, just thought I'd mention it :P