The best?

• Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      I was reg on Stars but after total lack of motivation, "grinding" my roll from NL400 to NL50 and few cashouts because of summer I don't want to go there until I build my roll back to safely play at least NL200.

Now, few months without poker I'm ready to come back. I tried rush on FTP but I don't like it tbh.
      Knowing Ongame and its software (and my really low bankroll at the moment lol) I made one deposit there just to play NL10 and NL20 and to grind my roll back to fully switch on NL50.

Now from all of those sites in PStrategy offer it seems (to me) that 24hPoker is the best one able to me (I got accounts on Party, FTP, Stars, Unibet, Betfair). Am I right?
      iPoker is not an option because it's the only network able to tilt the hell out of me.

4 Strategy points per raked euro, good rakeback, gameplay in €, solid looking software (at least from those screenshots).
      But what's with traffic there? How good is it for NL50 - NL100 6 max. player?
      Comparable to Ongame or Boss Media?

• 4 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      currently there's like 4k players online, enought traffic if you play 6tbls or so. Software is ok, the only thing that sucks is reverse HU structure when starting 6max tables (BB has position postflop)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Zheelvern,

On NL50 to NL100 SH you will find enough tables to play. Players are not good, so it is comparable with Ongame or Boss Media. Competition is definitely softer as on Stars or FT.

However the software is not as good as on PokerStars or Full Tilt. I suggest that you try it for a couple of hundred hands before you move with your whole brankroll to 24hPoker.

If you have further questions do not hesitate to ask,
      Hannes
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Nice! Thanks for quick answers :)

Originally posted by HannesZ
      However the software is not as good as on PokerStars or Full Tilt.
      But it can't be worse than P5 (Ongame)? :D
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Zheelvern
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      However the software is not as good as on PokerStars or Full Tilt.
      But it can't be worse than P5 (Ongame)? :D
      Software is better than on Ongame. ;)