This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] QQ vs 47/35 villain

• stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Very loose and fishy player

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($2)
      UTG ($2)
      UTG+1 ($2.09)
      MP1 ($1.49)
      MP2 ($1.99)
      Hero (MP3) ($2)
      CO ($2.01)
      Button ($1.47)
      SB ($2.16)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q, Q
      4 folds, Hero bets $0.08, 1 fold, Button calls $0.08, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.19) 3, 3, K (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.12, Button raises to $0.36, Hero folds

Total pot: $0.43 | Rake: $0.02

He has a huge range. Is that an ok fold?
  • 3 replies
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      You have to think bout his playing and betting tendencies, but board is so dry that I think mostly you'll see Kx here. It's may be weakish to fold just again one overcard, but I prefer it over losing money against Kx.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think he is either bluffing there or maybe really raising for value Kx
      You should have gather some information before decides to call him down
      So b/f there is fine if you haven´t seen him raising a lot before
    • AmAsu
      AmAsu
      Basic
      That's the perfect villain and flop for a gay bet, like 3-4 cents, because he'll raise you all the time. For real..

And then you can call him all the time. Yep, he'll have it once in a blue moon, but soooooo many times won't, cause there so little he can have and his raise (if you bet smth v small) is more like "i won't let this f-a-g get me off the pot with a 3 cents bet" and NOT "i have Kx, let's make some money".

Or you could even c/c all the time, that's funny also :)

But by betting this much on that type of a board OOP exposes you to tough questions later on, which is not cool.

As played, I'd probably call once and checking the turn (very uncomfortably doing so), but with a check on the flop or with a gay bet i'd call it all the way.