Crushing Microlimits

• tzushY
      tzushY
      Bronze
      Hy. I`m Alex from Romania. I liked very much the idea of starting a poker blog, so here i am. :s_cool:

I`ve deposited 30$ on Pokerstars in order to build a nice bankroll and to climb up the limits.

Objectives for this month
      1) Reach 150$
      2) Reach 510 VPP in order to clear my 100% bonus
      3) Perfecting my game at NL10 6 max

So, as you can see from the start, i begin my journey with 1 major mistake. Saint Bankroll Management. You know her? :f_biggrin: However, 30$ at 10NL 6 max on tables with 20-50 bb, entering with full buy-in (5$) means no more than 6 buy-in`s wich is very low considering BM rules. But i will base on my experience to be able to get my BR at 20-30 buy-ins.

I`ll update it daily and post some hands, so you are welcome to pass by and leave your oppinion.
  • 6 replies
    • tzushY
      tzushY
      Bronze
      :diamond: 29$

This is posted today when it should have been posted yesterday, but it`s ok i think. However, yesterday i wasn`t too so sure about what limits i`ll play, or sit`go`s, MTT or cash.

So i started with a 2h session on 2 tables. Played not very concetrated bla bla, ending the session with -1$.

That`s all it can be said for the 1st day. :s_grin:
    • tzushY
      tzushY
      Bronze
      :s_cool: 42$

Hey, nice to see you again. I had a very bad session today, however i managed to get a profit of 13$. I`ve played a 2 hours session on 10 NL 6 max, the tables are full of :f_love: :f_love: which is very good. I`m pretty unhappy `cause i`ve made some very fishy decisions, i mean very very fishy. This decisions costed me around 20$. Imagine, if i would have played my A game for 89% of this 2h session now my bankroll would look like 62$ or something.

However, this are primary objectives for 10NL 6max :
      - ALLWAYS play STRAIGHT FORWARD and NEVER try to BLUFF at this limit
      - POSITION, POSITION and yes, POSITION

In the end, i don`t think i`ll have time for another session today so i`ll be back again tomorrow with a new post.

PS : from tomorrow, i`ll start posting my PT graph`s and stat`s bla bla :)

Bye for now! :s_cool:
    • tzushY
      tzushY
      Bronze
      :) ) I realized now that my pokerstars account isn`t made through PS link so I am not able to get Strategy Points and all those other stuffs.

:( Pretty bad. Antoher :f_love: move.
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Hello,

First good luck on your goals and I hope you will do great on the table.

Second I think you should consider playing at lower limit because 30$ bankroll is not enough to play NL10 and handle variance. But you decide!

Have a great day!
    • tzushY
      tzushY
      Bronze
      Hy, i won`t get lower `cause i am not motivated enough and i`ll lose for sure.
      Now i have 40$ which means 8 buy-in`s. It`s pretty well and climbing.

Have a nice day :diamond:
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hi!

You can always move to Full Tilt after you clear your first deposit. Many fish there, including me :f_grin: !

Nice to see so many Romanians starting out blogs in the English community and actually improving their game, beating micros, and so on.

I'll check on your progress later!

Bye!

Manu :diamond: