MP2:
      $26.40
      MP3 (Hero):
      $44.38
      CO:
      $26.49
      BU:
      $20.00

MP2 67/30 agg 3 wtsd 17 hands 217 for him open min raise was pretty standard any hand he liked, sb vs bb 3bet pot, donked pot on flop and then insta folded to a raise, pre flop min 4bet JJ then called 5bet.
      CO 12/10 BU 23/15 SB 22/9
      Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q, J.
      MP2 raises to $0.40, Hero raises to $1.20, 4 folds, MP2 calls $0.80.

Flop: ($2.7) 2, Q, 9 (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $1.80, MP2 calls $1.80.

Turn: ($6.3) K (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($6.3) T (2 players)
      MP2 bets $6.20, Hero calls $6.20.

Final Pot: $18.7.

Pre flop: fish is opening(not lag, PFR is high because he loves to minraise open) and tight players are behaind so most of the time we are HU IP against fish.
      Is my cbet size correct on flop? When he calls his range will be Qx, 9x, gutshots, flushdraws, 22 and maybe 99, Q9
      Turn i think is standard but what about river?
      On the river we beat any set, 2pair, 1pair bluf, and we split any J. (AJ i think we can rule out) but not flush. betsize looked strange. We need to be ahead 33% of times to be BE.
      Can we call profitably?

And these are my first steps at NL world (before it was FL) so any advice is welcomed.
  • 3 replies
    • Gugi19
      Gugi19
      Bronze
      I would C-bet bigger, fish doesn't really care if it is 2/3 or pot size bet. Also, I would probably bet turn cause fish will bet instantly when hit almost always, and he is still going to call with worse hand. River is close, really depend on his previous aggression on river, if he always bets after check check on turn and his river AF is really big (most fishes I play with love to bluff river), then I would call all day long.

Just my humble opinion, that's the way I would play. I could be wrong.

Best regards and good luck on NL tables
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      To me that river is fold 95% of cases and raise 5%. Which one I'd do depens on the fish, how likely he's to call with 4-high flush and how often he's bluffing on river. I'd never call since we don't beat anything out of reasonable valuerange.

I like the 3bet pre but would have bet/folded on turn for free showdown.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think checking back turn and calling blank river is reasonable
      I would prefer folding, you´re likely not ahead enough times to make call there and you see often flush in his range