This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Finally found my game....

• chameleontwo
      chameleontwo
      Bronze
      Hi everyone.... it's been more than a year that I have been on Pokerstrategy. I learned almost everything about poker through this site. I tried NL Holdem and I just couldn't handle all the beats and coolers and usually went on tilt.

Result: 50 $ starting capital flew off ---> 0$ in like 1 month

Then I tried PLO after a long time and I started doing good after having deposited 10$ in PokerStars, i got it up to 45$ in 5 days on PL2, where on average I played 300-400 hands per day. I went up on or two limits and started to be beat due to variance.... you know getting rivered by a 2 outer. I also played bad, I know that for a fact (TILT MODE). It cost me my BR again to learn that Omaha has sick variance and may be very frustrating at times.

Lately, I restarted playing after having deposited 25$ in PokerStars and I tried PLO Hi/Lo. I am pretty comfortable on NL2 got my BR up to 29 now, in like a week.

And, with my deposit they gave me a ticket to micromania NLHE 1.10$ tourney, which I cashed for 4.25$. :P

125th/ 2048 entrants ;)

Any good advice for a novice in PLO Hi/Lo?

Thanks in advance.

I hope I can keep this up and keep my cool and that this thread may become worthy of the "Your Successes" section.
  • 4 replies