[NL2-NL10] how to extract value with trip Aces?

• cutegoldfish
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)

Known players:
      SB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, A.
      CO folds, BU raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $1.10, BB folds, BU calls $0.80.

Flop: ($2.3) A, T, 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, BU calls $0.60.

Turn: ($3.5) K (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.90, BU calls $1.90.

River: ($7.3) 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.20, BU calls $4.20.

Final Pot: $15.7.

opponent is unknown. i thought that it was really going to be difficult for him to have anything on the flop or even the turn. how should i bet? or should i check?
  • 3 replies
    • Duudalinja
      I would bet bigger and just keep betting all the way. I don't think you should become fancy here, as smart people say - just bet your good hands, if they will have anything, they will call you down.
    • EmanuelC16
      Some bet sizes like 2/3 flop 2/3 turn and 1/2 river are usually enough. Depending on the stacks you might bet more or less on the turn to get it all in on the river/turn. That's if the board isn't too wet. It that case you have to protect if you are very likely to be ahead so I would bet close to pot. In you situation I would go for the bet sizing I mentioned first.
    • MaestroOfZerg

Given the board I don't really mind you trying to sucker him in, it's not like there are many hands he could call twice and then fold on the river since it's so dry. That said generally speaking you shouldn't make those very small bets, it unbalances your game and more importantly most players at microstakes don't really care how big it is as long as you don't pot it or overbet it, so I'd still stick to around 1/2-2/3 pot bets like suggested above.

Hope it helps.