$7.94
      BU (Hero):
      $12.92
      SB:
      $15.04
      BB:
      $8.14

Preflop: Hero is BU with 6, 5.
      3 folds, MP3 calls $0.10, CO folds, Hero calls $0.10, SB calls $0.05, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.4) T, 6, 6 (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets $0.40, SB folds, BB calls $0.40, MP3 folds.

Turn: ($1.2) Q (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($1.2) 6 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.30, Hero raises to $1.80, BB calls $1.50.

Final Pot: $4.8.
      Results follow:

BB shows a full-house, sixs full of tens(K T).
      Hero shows four of a kind, sixs(6 5).

Hero wins with four of a kind, sixs(6 5).
      vs unknown
      what you think about turn check he could call my flop bet with flush draw,overcards, Tx hands so I gess I should bet turn to protect my hand but I was kinda unsure about it because I have very small kicker.
      so bet 3 streets and fold to river raise if no draw complete?
  • 3 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I think I bet turn too. Hard to say though without having a feeling for the table whether is he likely to bluff or bet a weak hand on the river. If he aggressive I like your check as he will bet the river very often and you can raise. If he is passive just value bet the hell out of him.
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Against unknown I would bet turn. There's FD and he may call with random hands. Nothing much to say about river play.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

You shouldn't be worried about being outkicked until villain really steps up with his aggression. It's rare enough for two players to both get trips, it happens even less often when it's about a card that few people play to begin with (6x). Just bet for value all the way when in doubt.

If you get check/shoved on on a blank river after firing 3 barrels it's a tough spot, if there is any chance your opponent is just randomly bluffing you likely can't fold. If he's a nit maybe you could find a fold, or a very passive fish you think might not shove worse trips.

Hope it helps.