$2.00
      CO:
      $2.03
      BU:
      $2.26
      SB:
      $4.09

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A, J.
      MP1 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, 3 folds, SB calls $0.07, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.18) 2, 4, A (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.12, SB raises to $0.24, Hero calls $0.12.

Turn: ($0.66) A (2 players)
      SB bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60.

River: ($1.86) 9 (2 players)
      SB bets $1.24, Hero calls $1.23.

Final Pot: $4.33.

mp3 was sitting out . I couldn't respect his minraise he had a vp in 80ish hands of 50 , I think my mistake was on the turn were it was better to go all in .
  • 3 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      c/mr = strong hands or air. I would call turn but I think I can find a fold on the river judging by my first assumption. I don't believe NL2 loose players think about triple barreling and basically about what opponent has. They just play their hand.
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      I would call flop minraise, but I would think twice on turn. It makes Ax more unbelievable for him and if he's generally passive, but loose it seems like flush here. I think it's better to fold as there are a lot more flush combos in his range and those few times with Ax won't make it up.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Duudalinja
      I would call flop minraise, but I would think twice on turn. It makes Ax more unbelievable for him and if he's generally passive, but loose it seems like flush here. I think it's better to fold as there are a lot more flush combos in his range and those few times with Ax won't make it up.
      Agreed, if you can think about folding a blank river you might be better off folding the turn to begin with, as it's just extremely unlikely for unknowns at microstakes to go batshit insane in that spot all of a sudden and c/mr pot barrel A42mAo. If you think he's crazy or/and possibly doing that with Ax go ahead and jam the turn, otherwise I don't hate folding as while you hand looks strong in the absolute sense, it's relatively weak.

Hope it helps.