$2.15
      BU:
      $0.65
      SB:
      $1.98
      BB:
      $1.01

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J, J.
      MP1 raises to $0.06, MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, 4 folds, MP1 raises to $0.34, Hero calls $0.14.

Flop: ($0.71) T, 7, 3 (2 players)
      MP1 bets $0.78, Hero raises to $2.41, MP1 calls $0.41.

Turn: ($4.31) 7 (2 players)

River: ($4.31) A (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.31.

another donkey that I had to stack him up , vp ip 40 ( I know that on a vpip>33 he is playing any 2 cards)
  • 4 replies
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      His VPIP is high, but is he 4betting so often? If he does that, just 5bet him pre as it seems you wanna stack him off badly. You don't have odds to setmine and by calling you just give him opportunity to hit if he has AK/AQ or fold them and he will stack you anyway if he has AA-QQ and there will be no overcards on flop.
    • minihulk22
      minihulk22
      Global
      Originally posted by Duudalinja
      His VPIP is high, but is he 4betting so often? If he does that, just 5bet him pre as it seems you wanna stack him off badly. You don't have odds to setmine and by calling you just give him opportunity to hit if he has AK/AQ or fold them and he will stack you anyway if he has AA-QQ and there will be no overcards on flop.
      off-topic: apparently I've missunderstood the expresion of "stack him up" , I've thought that it means to give ur stack , not winning his .

on -topic : In this spot I've should called ..? and in that case if he was cbeting what was the right thing to do, call and re-evaluate on the turn , it looks to me that I would have gone broked anyway ( it's sounds pretty bad , so sry for being a brat )
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      I would either 5bet with intention to play for stacks preflop or fold and make decision based on his stats & actions, but generally I think players on NL2 doesn't 4bet lightly unless they are aggro maniacs, so I may fold there as I tend to play on safe side with marginal holdings unless reads say me to do otherwise.
      I think calling is not the best option here because of reasons I stated in my previous post.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Duudalinja
      I would either 5bet with intention to play for stacks preflop or fold and make decision based on his stats & actions, but generally I think players on NL2 doesn't 4bet lightly unless they are aggro maniacs, so I may fold there as I tend to play on safe side with marginal holdings unless reads say me to do otherwise.
      I think calling is not the best option here because of reasons I stated in my previous post.
      Sounds accurate.

When you call you're basically saying you believe villain will bluff at you enough postflop that like, even if it comes Axy, you know he's bluffing all Kx/Qx/Jx hands on that board so it's profitable to call down regardless of overcards. This WILL be the most profitable line against really insane players, it's just hard on you the first few times unless you're convinced it's the best play you'll feel bad calling down.

If you don't feel like that, you're indeed better off either folding your hand or felting it preflop, depending on how fishy your opponent is with his 4-bets.

Hope it helps.