Hey New Here

• Mrmakaveli
      Mrmakaveli
      Bronze
      Greetings Poker players :) ..

i want to say thx to Pokerstrategy , for the 50$ ill be recieving.. and more important for the knowledge ill be getting from here so i can build up a bankroll, THE RIGHT WAY ;) ... The Quiz, was even an learning experince for me

Thanks Pokerstrategy :)
  • 4 replies
    • Zer0Maker
      Zer0Maker
      Bronze
      Welcome to forum mate:)
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      he Mrmakaveli,

great to have you around. With the willingness to learn the success will come by itself.
      May I introduce you to our coaching offers -
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/coaching/
      Take part in live coachings and ask your questions there.
      Or after you played use our hand evaluation forums. Or just watch poker videos at the time it suites you best.
      There are really a lot of ways to become a better poker player at PokerStrategy.com - which one will you choose?
    • Mrmakaveli
      Mrmakaveli
      Bronze
      ill choose all of them, as i wanna gather as much knowledge as possible.. as my passion for poker grows and grows.. and i see more and more, that you gotta have a knowledge for this game, or you get beaten fast, on higher tables, or last rounds in SnG's MTT's , cause other players know how to play and know the strategis.., so , i want to gather as much knowledge about poker as possible, and this is just the site for it .. like in the beginning when i started playing poker, a year ago, i just thought, those people in poker television shows, talking about, you gotta know strategies , how to bet , when to raise, when to fold, i just thought that was bullshit, i had those thoughts like thats bullshit, you only gotta hit the right cards, be lucky you know.. but i was dead wrong :) and that i noticed when i saw the same players was always on final tables on tv poker shows, then i thought they must know something most ordinary poker people dont know
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      well you hit the truth - short term it might be 90% about luck, but long term -and if you stick to BRM also for you- it will be ALL about skill!