Live poker rules

• Sedlakjirka
      Sedlakjirka
      Bronze
      Hi,
      this situation happened when I was playing in my local poker club. The final stage of a tournament; UTG goes AI for 4K when blinds 2K/4K, BU folds, SB folds, BB folds. . Ups - BB should not have folded her hand, but she did. UTG and BB was a couple, which brings me to idea of collusion, or chipdumping. . . Dealer did not react and the game continued. So? What should I do next time? Crying for help?
  • 3 replies
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      1: explain the situation
      2: tell them why its important.
      3: ask them why they failed
      4: ask them what they will do in future
      5: decide to stay or leave based on that
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sedlakjirka
      Hi,
      this situation happened when I was playing in my local poker club. The final stage of a tournament; UTG goes AI for 4K when blinds 2K/4K, BU folds, SB folds, BB folds. . Ups - BB should not have folded her hand, but she did. UTG and BB was a couple, which brings me to idea of collusion, or chipdumping. . . Dealer did not react and the game continued. So? What should I do next time? Crying for help?
      Ask for a ruling from the Tourament director/ Floor person. If they don't have one, don't play there.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Sedlakjirka,

As a Tournament Director I would of hopes you called me over and told me about the situation. If it was a deliberate muck I would of given her a warning for chip dumping and collusion but very often people do not realise the situation and just muck their 72o.

Regards,

Kyle.