This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] fd

• VzLOM
      VzLOM
      Bronze
      reg 32\20\2.2\raise 1st ep 14\cbet flop 58\188 hands

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($101)
      BB ($100)
      UTG ($50)
      Hero ($57.15)
      CO ($50)
      BTN ($66.90)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: J:spade:

UTG raises to $2, Hero calls $2, fold, BTN calls $2, SB calls $1.75, fold

FLOP ($8.50) 5:diamond: 7:spade: K:spade:

SB checks, UTG bets $6, Hero calls $6, BTN folds, SB folds

TURN ($20.50) 5:diamond: 7:spade: K:spade: 6:diamond:

UTG checks, Hero bets $13.25, UTG calls $13.25

RIVER ($47) 5:diamond: 7:spade: K:spade: 6:diamond: 5:heart:

UTG checks, Hero bets $35.90 (AI)

My reasoning was that i want to fold Ahigh fd, mid PPs, maybe KJ, KQ . Im repping KQ, AK, float w 89s, 66, fhs.
      But actually now i see that there could be nothing but Kx cos he was betting in 3 ppl on flop, so maybe just ch turn and river?
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think you don´t shove river KQ, since you see too many times AK
      Also I think he´d either barreling with A high flushdraw or c/rai with that hand
      So you don´t have to worry about draws that often
      32/20 players usually like make hero calls so i think you don´t have enough fold equity to shove river
      What you can do is bet smaller on the turn to 11$ which should take care of his A high hands and you can then consider shoving river, since then it looks a lot more that you hit your set and slowplayed on the flop
    • VzLOM
      VzLOM
      Bronze
      Agreed, anyway now i think its better to just ch-fold it from turn.
      I was thinking of
      What you can do is bet smaller on the turn to 11$ which should take care of his A high hands and you can then consider shoving river, since then it looks a lot more that you hit your set and slowplayed on the flop

too, but i decide that theres not Ax and air hands in his range while he was betting in 3 on flop.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      well board is not that drawy that he shouldn´t take stab there with AQ/AJ especially when he has backdoor flushdraws