Dealt to Hero Q:heart: Q:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $2, BB calls $1.50

FLOP ($4) 4:spade: 3:club: K:club:

Hero bets $2.75, BB calls $2.75

TURN ($9.50) 4:spade: 3:club: K:club: 5:diamond:

Hero checks, BB bets $6, Hero calls $6

RIVER ($21.50) 4:spade: 3:club: K:club: 5:diamond: 5:heart:

Hero checks, BB bets $10, Hero calls $10

villain is 46/10 after 52 hands, AF 6, fold v cbet 75% (3/4). I think against a somewhat aggressive opponent we have to call at least one street if we check the turn - I'm not so sure about the River; I probably fold to a larger bet.
  • 5 replies
    • VzLOM
      VzLOM
      Bronze
      vs such loose fish i prefer just to bet Turn again. theres ton of draws. And im not goin to put any more money in the pot, so its kinda blockbet on turn. When you check you dont know what to do, cos u have 2 more streets.
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Yeh - you are right I guess
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      c/c is perfectly fine line on the turn
      You let him bluff with worse hands, don´t have to b/f yourself and you can go to showdown medium strength hand
      I think you gain more by turning your hand into bluff catcher than bet yourself on the turn forcing him fold his floats and maybe also some pp-s that you´d get more value if you check turn and then bet river
    • VzLOM
      VzLOM
      Bronze
      Ok if he betting both streets what do we do? (on blank\on Ax\on 6x\on 2x\on :club:
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VzLOM
      Ok if he betting both streets what do we do? (on blank\on Ax\on 6x\on 2x\on :club:
      it depends so much on the player and how often you think he is bluffing there, but on blank I´d likely call him down to get information, also on Ax river,
      6x and 2x is littlebit complicated and I think you can go there both way either calling or folding
      on :club: it also depends how often he´d turn his pp into bluff, how often he´d actually valuebet Kx, so I´d expect him to see check back a lot of times and when he bets it is also very often bluff or flush. So again you can fold or call.
      But until you have no information how he is playing just go to showdown and take it from there. If he is not bluffing there, you can fold rivers easily and maybe sometimes also turns in the future