PKR Account Creation

• Genkidesuka
      Genkidesuka
      Bronze
      I made an account with PKR about 9 months ago, not through this site, as I was chasing freerolls. I have yet to deposit onto the site, but am I eligible for rakeback if I use the PS first deposit bonus code?
  • 17 replies
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Yes, you should be. I was in the exact same situation. My PKR account was not linked to any affiliate when I created it and, six months later, I used PSVIP800 to link it at my first deposit.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello Genkidesuka,

As oblitron already wrote you can try to use our bonus code. However if you are linked to another affiliate when creating the account it won't work. But at least you can give it a try. :)

Greetings,
      Hannes
    • Kikser1214
      Kikser1214
      Bronze
      I can make account play some freerolls to get use to the software and then make deposit with bonus code and get rakeback, bonus and my account is tracked whit PS ?????
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello Kikser1214,

it is really important that you follow our download instructions.

So you should use our download link and the bonus code.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      I asked the exact same question the other day but I was told it wouldnt work! I already gave PS the username I have on PKR but I also havent deposited yet... so it might still working regarding tracking?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by JazBenz
      I asked the exact same question the other day but I was told it wouldnt work! I already gave PS the username I have on PKR but I also havent deposited yet... so it might still working regarding tracking?
      As already posted above it might work also if you haven't used the bonus code when you signed up. Therefor your account must be not linked to another affiliate. You will need to enter the code when you deposit money to your PKR account.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Originally posted by JazBenz
      As already posted above it might work also if you haven't used the bonus code when you signed up. Therefor your account must be not linked to another affiliate. You will need to enter the code when you deposit money to your PKR account.

Best regards,
      Hannes
      Yep, just deposited 2 days ago, it worked, PS is now also tracking my PKR account, wooohoo =)
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      Can we get some sort of confirmation if this will work? As i just posted in a new thread, the word from PKR support is that there is no way to retrack an old accont, even if it doesn't have an affillate associated with it
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Can we get some sort of confirmation if this will work? As i just posted in a new thread, the word from PKR support is that there is no way to retrack an old accont, even if it doesn't have an affillate associated with it
      It worked for me. If I were you Id simply try it.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      You are not allowed to open a second account, so you should give it a try. If it works fine, if not there was anyway nothing else what you were allowed to do.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • AceKiking
      AceKiking
      Bronze
      I have an old account on PKR. I do not wont the psvip800 bonus only be tracked from pokerstrategy. Is thi possible?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi AceKiking,

Your account just can get tracked if you use the bonus code. Otherwise you can't get tracked through us.

If you need further help, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Hey,

bit of a follow up question. I've been using PKR, downloaded it a few years ago straight from PKR, the only bonuscodes I've used are straight from PKR, no affiliates, so if I deposit again and use PS's code, will my account get tracked?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi bennisboy

No it will not. Basically every a vast amount of money on advertising etc.... affiliate programs is another way of marketing. trasfering you to an affiliate will be like paying the marketing twice for the poker rooms. that is why it is nearly impossible to get.

Regards

Thazar
    • MFUkebber
      MFUkebber
      Bronze
      Error: this bonus code does not exist or is inactive. Please refer to the bonus terms and conditions for correct details.

this is what I keep getting when trying to deposit money with PSVIP800
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MFUkebber
      Error: this bonus code does not exist or is inactive. Please refer to the bonus terms and conditions for correct details.

this is what I keep getting when trying to deposit money with PSVIP800
      We are looking into this MFUkebber , thank you for pointing it out :)
      I'll be back shortly

EDIT: could I have your PKR username pls?

Ingrid
    • SUKIT
      SUKIT
      Bronze
      maybe i shouldnt be confessing to this but here it goes. I used to play at PKR till last summer i think. I got to a point where i decided i didnt want to play poker anymore cause it got me tilted and i spent to much time on it.
      So i closed all my accounts and emailed if they could remove my account, i didnt wanna be a 10sec download away from a pokergame.
      A few months passed and i got the itch again and also discovered pokerstrategy where i got a 50$ starter BR @ FTP. When i read the lite version was released i downloaded and created a new account (tried the old one first didnt work) , then realising i was doing it from the PKR webby instead of PS.com DOH!!!! what a dumb something i am :<
      But there's a way to succesfully create a new account on PKR, you have to ask to remove your account and wait a few months because if i remember correct they freeze it for a few months before deleting it.