First Deposit Bonus choice

• DonJuansen
      DonJuansen
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

I currently play at FTP and have a balance of $700 and am getting the rakeback through Pokerstrategy.

Then it occured to me that Pokerstars has a FDB of up to 600$, and I concluded the following:
      - Max 600$ bonus in 3 qualifing deposits within a 90 day timeframe
      - Time to clear is 6 months for each deposit
      - 170 VVP = 10$ bonus cleared

If I went for the complete $600 bonus in 1 step:
      10,200 VPP in 6 months
      1,700 VPP per month

Time investment: FR NL25 - 6 tables - 16h/week AT THE MINIMUM (hard to do for me)

Now if i did a $300 first deposit and a $300 second deposit in the 90-days:
      2x 5,100 VPP in 6 months with a 3 month overlap
      850 VPP per month, increased to 1,700 VPP after 3 months

Time investment would be half in the first 3 months, giving me more breathing space to clear 600$ in 2x $300 than in 1x $600 correct?

My questions are:
      - Are my assumptions correct that 2x $300 is easier to clear than 1x $600
      - Are there faster ways on similar levels (compared to NL25)

Thanks!
  • 3 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi DonJuansen,

1) In our download guide you will find the following text:
      "You have 6 months time to clear the entire bonus (or the bonuses)." So I assume you can't extend the clearing period. But we will ask PokerStars.

2) Well if you know how to play SSS you cant try this type of game two limits higher (NL100). But in my opinion you should play the game you really like and shouldn't change it because of a bonus.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • DonJuansen
      DonJuansen
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply HannesZ, but below I quoted a statement on the official PS site:

You can make up to three qualifying deposits in 90 days (up to the maximum bonus value) - the perfect way to take full advantage of the 100% bonus. You have six months after each qualifying deposit to earn all the VPPs needed to release your bonus.

1) To me it seems the 6 month period starts after and for respectively each qualified deposit?

2) I do know how to play SSS, but i'm not sure I like the variance involved :D
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi,

1) Yes, then you can extend the bonus period by making two deposits. One at the beginning and one at the end. :)

Good luck,
      Hanes