big big Question for me.

• dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      this may not seem like a big question to you people that are really gd not just on the tables but off the tables,
      how do i spot my own leaks in my game?
      i am using this site i beleive properly i watch a lot of videos an read all the articles, it has improved my game a fantastic amount,
      fair enough i know i am not going to be phil ivey over night, but there obviously must be leaks in my game like any other poker player, how do i go about finding them myself an just go abot getting better an better all the time.

your friendly poker player the macattack
  • 2 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey dragonste

Other than posting hands you've had difficulty with in the hand evaluation forums, you have a couple of options:

:club: Post your stats in the strategy discussion section of the evaluation forums. Note that ideally you should have a sample in excess of 20k hands so that your stats are tending toward a true reflection of your play;

:club: Record a video and post it in the strategy discussion section of the evaluation forums;

:club: Contact other members to arrange sweat sessions via skype;

:club: Consider getting some private coaching.

Hope this helps some. :f_grin:
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Hey dragonste

Other than posting hands you've had difficulty with in the hand evaluation forums, you have a couple of options:

:club: Post your stats in the strategy discussion section of the evaluation forums. Note that ideally you should have a sample in excess of 20k hands so that your stats are tending toward a true reflection of your play;

:club: Record a video and post it in the strategy discussion section of the evaluation forums;

:club: Contact other members to arrange sweat sessions via skype;

:club: Consider getting some private coaching.

Hope this helps some. :f_grin:

thank you very much....out of curiousity how would i get a private couch? that for me would be absoluty fantastic!!!, an also this is proberly a software Qs but how would i record a video?