Positions stats

• 3 replies
    • BalticCrew
      I haven't so much experience with stats but it looks to me that you went to showdown in small blind too often with unprofitable hands.
      I can be wrong...

• Bigniux
      I think that WTSD shows how many hands went to showdown WHEN saw flop. Otherwise, they're wrong, cause i don't see showdown so often :)
    • pzhon
      It is difficult to interpret these stats because they include all levels. You should be playing very differently from the blinds when you are heads up versus when there are still 9 players left and relatively deep stacks.

However, I do think you are playing tighter than is optimal from the button.

You may want to add other statistics while ignoring some of the ones shown. Your raise-first-in percentage or steal rates would be useful, and you may want to filter to some situations like 7-9 players left or head-up. It may be good to see how often you 3-bet, and how often you fold to 3-bets, filtered to stack depths where the first raise usually is not all-in. On the other hand, WWSF isn't a useful statistic, in part because it lumps together heads-up pots and multiway pots.