[NL2-NL10] NL2 JJ utg2

• minihulk22
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      UTG2 (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with J, J.
      UTG1 calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.10, MP1 calls $0.10, 7 folds, 6 folds, 5 folds, 4 folds, 3 folds, 2 folds, UTG1 folds.

Flop: ($0.25) 3, T, 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.20, MP1 calls $0.20.

Turn: ($0.65) 5 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 checks.

River: ($0.65) A (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.20, MP1 raises to $0.40, Hero calls $0.20.

Final Pot: $1.45.

Vp:33/PR :13 , I've checked turn thinkin that he would bet his AF :4 . On the river it was clear that he has aces , but can I fold there ( I think he would do the same w/ some underpair ) ?
  • 4 replies
    • AmAsu
      You messed up the hand here, is the same one as the one in your other topic :) Repair and talk later :)
    • Duudalinja
      I would keep betting turn, there is FD out there and he may call with worse hands here. River is tricky as he may have AsX he tried to catch flush with or just two paired A3/AT, but I think I would c/c river as given his AF he may bluff here with missed draws and bet worse hands.
    • EmanuelC16
      Bet flop, bet turn. No way I'm giving villain a free river after he calls 3/4 flop. I beat a lot of hands he would call with. He might float flop with AQ, AK so I would definitely bet the turn. That would change how the river would be played but here I don't think you can fold. But I would probably c/c more often than not.
    • MaestroOfZerg

Bet flop, bet turn, bet blank rivers. Get 2 streets out of flushdraws and 3 streets out of Tx.

As played I'd bet the river with the intention of folding to a raise just because I still think Tx is a decent part of his range and he'll call a bet with it, but never raise. If we get raised without some read that villain can bluff-raise busted spades we're toast. Here it's a minraise so we get friendly enough odds that if villain is ever capable of doing that with a worse hand we can call, so calling is fine even against a random unknown. If your guts tell you to fold just do it, since you're still smoked most of the time it's never a bad fold either.

Hope it helps.