Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com
      unknown at this point

CO ($21.14)
      Hero ($10)
      SB ($14.97)
      BB ($10)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 4 players) Hero is BTN Q:heart: 9:heart:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.30, 1 fold, BB calls $0.20

Flop: Q:diamond: Q:spade: 8:diamond: ($0.65, 2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.45, BB raises to $0.90, Hero calls $0.45

Turn: K:spade: ($2.45, 2 players)
      BB bets $1.85, Hero goes all-in $8.80, BB goes all-in $6.95

River: 7:club: ($20.05, 2 players, 2 all-in)

Opp: unknown

Pre: Standard.

Flop: I was thinking of 3betting him, but I think he may raise this board with bluffs and worse hands, so I let him bet/bluff turn again. He's unknown so I'm not sure about his betting and bluffing tendencies and there are still draws on board, so how does it look to you?

Turn: When raising it would leave him with silly stack, so I just shove here, won't wait any longer.

• 2 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      Yeah, I would shove turn too. There are many worse hands that can call and he sometimes call OESD+FD or even worse draws.
    • MaestroOfZerg

It's fine against an unknown, discussing the ev of the different lines in that spot requires us being able to weight villain's range to some extent, which we can't really do without reads.

It's odd that he minraised the flop and then almost potted that turn tho, I wouldn't really expect that with a bluff from most people. Often I see them either pot the turn or make another small bet, rarely do you see them actually 3/4 the turn after minraising the flop unless it's for value.

That's bad news since value-wise our Q9 isn't that strong on that board, but then again we can't really put too much weight into that reasoning the first time around, so going broke one way or another by default is fine.

Hope it helps.