This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL100 AKo 2-pair deep FD board

• Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $1(BB) Replayer
      SB ($30.40)
      BB ($18)
      UTG ($22.70)
      UTG+1 ($76.60)
      UTG+2 ($29.55)
      MP1 ($17)
      MP2 ($80.15)
      CO ($40)
      Hero ($71.15)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: A:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $2, UTG+2 calls $2, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $8, fold, fold, UTG+1 calls $6, UTG+2 calls $6

FLOP ($25.50) 9:heart: A:heart: K:heart:

UTG+1 bets $7, UTG+2 folds, Hero raises to $63.15 (AI)

Villain was a total retard. :f_biggrin: He loved all kind of draws and all kinds of pairs.
      I would raise PSB which would be ~$33 so I shoved for the easy game:)

Other options? Do you raise smaller to ~25 and shove any non heart turn? Any heart turn would be a puking one:evil:

BSS hand?

T.
  • 2 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      If he draws & pairs regardless whether it is bottompair or toppair then by all means shove it for value :)

You can ofcourse raise smaller and jam but then you give him the implieds to call the Flop ;) so i would just jam flop

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      If he draws & pairs regardless whether it is bottompair or toppair then by all means shove it for value :)

You can ofcourse raise smaller and jam but then you give him the implieds to call the Flop ;) so i would just jam flop

Best regards,
      Gerv
      Yeah he snap called with J9o for a J-high FD+bottom pair. giving himh 40% equity against me. ofcrouse turned a flush. I've got a new buddy in my list :f_biggrin:

T.