[NL2-NL10] NL2 JJ from mp3

• minihulk22
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      MP2 (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J, J.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, MP3 raises to $0.24, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.16.

Flop: ($0.51) 2, 5, 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0.51, Hero calls $0.51.

Turn: ($1.53) 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $1.08(All-In), Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.53.

His 3bet was 0/8 , was it right to fold pre-flop I can beat Ak , but it's only a coin flip and I'm crushed by aces ,kings queens and also villain had vp ip 33/pr:0 and if I called as I did in that spot I need to fold if I don't hit a set ?
  • 2 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      Tough, but I would get it in on the flop probably. AKs, AQs, TT you beat, Yes, QQ+ beat you. It depends on the hands he previously played as he may well be on tilt imho. A passive guy suddenly goes aggro when he has it or when he loses it.
    • Kaitz20
      if he is really nitty then I´d c/f flop or even pf. You didn´t hit your set and very likely he shows up there bigger overpair than you
      If you think he can do that with worse hands then c/rai on the flop
      You just can´t call and then hope that you can check down the pot, very likely he is going to shove often on the turn and there can be Q/K/A which might wanna c/f your hand and if you can´t even call on that turn card where you picked up another equity against overpairs then you shouldn´t c/c flop