what is rakeback and how do i get it

• 7 replies
    • garyk5846
      garyk5846
      Bronze
      If your on Full Tilt:

It's 27 percent back on your rake given to full tilt poker. 2 Strategy points equal 1 dollar of rake. So for every 100 strategy points you should be expecting about 13.5 dollars worth of rake.

If you signed up through a poker strategy link (which you obviously did), they will send you this money every friday, and it is earned between tuesday and monday of the previous week. Another way of roughly estimating it is multiply your points earned (between tuesday and monday) by 0.03. For every 1000 points you earn you should be expecting about 30 dollars worth of rakeback. [1000= total rake received at ring games /9 = your rake x .27 = rakeback]. You don't have to worry about "how do i get it", pokerstrategy will sort it out.

If it's another poker room , I'm sorry I do not know.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      thank you for the reply mate .. i have 200 strategy points and im on full tilt but i got no rake back
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      and so with this rake back thing the more u play the more u earn that is quality
    • garyk5846
      garyk5846
      Bronze
      Well if you still have nothing by tomorrow night I'd be worried but, You'll probably be sent about a tenner tomorrow from pokerstrategy. Unless your currently clearing a bonus on full tilt.

I'm from Dublin too by the way mate
    • garyk5846
      garyk5846
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pogodon
      and so with this rake back thing the more u play the more u earn that is quality
      Basicly yeh. Two weeks ago for example, had about 60 dollars in my account. Played rush poker about 2/3 hours a day which is like 4000 hands. End of the week I'm still on 60 dollars, broke even basicly. And pokerstrategy send me 40 dollars for rake. It's good. Up to 100 for my troubles
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      i better get it soon im poor hahah im on the free rolls hahah

cool cool im from coolock but i live in town now
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi pogodon,

If you received your starting capital last month on Full Tilt Poker you do not get rakeback. In order to receive it you need to make a deposit.

For an explanation of all those poker terms see our glossary. For example Rakeback

Good luck on Full Tilt Poker,
      Hannes