BSS Two quick questions?

• garyk5846
      garyk5846
      Bronze
      Two questions about it quickly. One...........when do you leave the table? when you get to 200 BB? Whenever you feel like?

Two..........What advantages does a normal ring game have over rush poker. For me , rush poker just means you play more hands an hour, so if you were a winning player would rush poker not be better?
  • 6 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      You leave whenever you want to, no need to leave because your stack is big, its never to big, you dont lose edge. The reason you leave SSS after your stack is a certain size is because you lose your mathmatical edge.

Rush poker i dont know, i dont see it as proper poker.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      You can leave the table whenever you want to.

A normal ring game is a lot more about observing tendencies from players to get reads that a HUD do no bring. But I think the volume you put in Rush Poker using a HUD against complete unknowns all the time makes up for that. Other than that it may be to your advantage to be unknown to everyone. You can try many more plays then.

Good luck!
    • Lizocain
      Lizocain
      Bronze
      Point of BSS is to have a double or triple stack as fast as possible at the tables where you see a fish, the faster you can double up the easier you can take the fishes money (assuming he has more then 100bb).
      You only have to leave if.
      1. the table has a very low avg. pot / low player/flop
      2. you get annoyed by a fish who constantly flames/sucks out/makes you tilt, or there's a very aggressive guy and he just outplays you, u must accept the fact when someone outplayed you, then u go on the forum and find out how to beat him.

major difference with rush, is that you can have better stats on the ppl and you know when they are in tilt phase. in rush you dont really know when does a 9/9 guy tilt, in a ring game you this is more obvious.
    • SiXAT
      SiXAT
      Bronze
      I stay in the game as long as it is profiatble.. and leave if i lost one or two bins and it makes me tilt.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      If you think you have an edge stay.
    • Adapter1337
      Adapter1337
      Bronze
      Leave when there is no fish in your right.
      There is no point to be in table, where there is no fish on your right, even if you have edge over other regs, because you edge never isnt to big (if you have big edge over regs, then you should move up) to pay 5% rake, you and regs just switching money and pay 5% for rake.

So, NO FISH (RIGHT) NO PLAY, its extremly important.
      Yeayea, blablabla you wanna play whit regs to figure out how they play and thanks for that you get better player blablabla, they got info how to play from you also if you are ok player, and usually they are multitabling, so you can play against them in some another table, where is fish.

How many bb you have, this not count, more is better (def. MIN 100bb), because then you can play against deep stacks loose play, can call 3bets OOP sometime and so on.