This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

free bankroll

• 4 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      That depends on what you play, Cash games? S&G's? MTT's?

S&G's and MTT's Id say stars as they offer 10c and 25c Buy-ins so you can stay with in BRM better.

Cash games Full-Tilt, Rakeback is always a helpfull thing when building a BR. Plus traffic is good 24/7 on both sites.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello sleighty,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and our community!

You can see all available poker rooms for your free $50 starting capital on this page:
      Where do you want to play with your starting capital?

I would recommend Full Tilt Poker. It is a big poker room with a lot of variety of games and players. The software is good as well and in addition to your free $50 starting capital you have the option to receive a 100% bonus of up to $600.

Good luck,
      Hannes
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Hello sleighty,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and our community!

You can see all available poker rooms for your free $50 starting capital on this page:
      Where do you want to play with your starting capital?

I would recommend Full Tilt Poker. It is a big poker room with a lot of variety of games and players. The software is good as well and in addition to your free $50 starting capital you have the option to receive a 100% bonus of up to $600.

Good luck,
      Hannes
      Hi Hannes ,
      Do you know if i can ask the ones at Full Tilt to clos my account and create a new one through your site so i am tracked? I'm guessing it's no problem for example 888Poker can do this. You are allowed to only keep 1 account but you can choose wich ot them you want to keep.

Thanks in advance

Edit : 1 More thing , i have an account in Pokerstars , but never deposited any real money , can i register a new one for depositing via ur site so i'm tracked?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

usually you are not allowed to open a second account. However you can ask their customer service, but as far as I know they do not allow it. :(

Good luck,
      Hannes