free bankroll

• 4 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      That depends on what you play, Cash games? S&G's? MTT's?

S&G's and MTT's Id say stars as they offer 10c and 25c Buy-ins so you can stay with in BRM better.

Cash games Full-Tilt, Rakeback is always a helpfull thing when building a BR. Plus traffic is good 24/7 on both sites.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello sleighty,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and our community!

You can see all available poker rooms for your free $50 starting capital on this page:
      Where do you want to play with your starting capital?

I would recommend Full Tilt Poker. It is a big poker room with a lot of variety of games and players. The software is good as well and in addition to your free $50 starting capital you have the option to receive a 100% bonus of up to $600.

Good luck,
      Hannes
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Hello sleighty,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and our community!

You can see all available poker rooms for your free $50 starting capital on this page:
      Where do you want to play with your starting capital?

I would recommend Full Tilt Poker. It is a big poker room with a lot of variety of games and players. The software is good as well and in addition to your free $50 starting capital you have the option to receive a 100% bonus of up to $600.

Good luck,
      Hannes
      Hi Hannes ,
      Do you know if i can ask the ones at Full Tilt to clos my account and create a new one through your site so i am tracked? I'm guessing it's no problem for example 888Poker can do this. You are allowed to only keep 1 account but you can choose wich ot them you want to keep.

Thanks in advance

Edit : 1 More thing , i have an account in Pokerstars , but never deposited any real money , can i register a new one for depositing via ur site so i'm tracked?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

usually you are not allowed to open a second account. However you can ask their customer service, but as far as I know they do not allow it. :(

Good luck,
      Hannes