This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bankroll?!?!?!?

• dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      I am just askin a general Qs about the level of stakes to start playing mtt, I am currently just playing with about $60 not a lot at all I know but like anyone else looking to build it up, back to the orignal point would it be better for me to start MTT at the $1.10 or wait to build my bankroll an start on the slightly higher ones? For example $4.40.
      I was just thinking about how I keep gettin knocked out, not an extremely bad player, am relatively gd for someone at these levels. A winning player at the tables with 5-6bb/100 on the lower cash games. <<< from about 10,000 hands or so. but still gettin knocked out by random hands at lower levels.

Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • curnow
      curnow
      Bronze
      basic brm for MTT's I use is 100 buy-ins , some players use more like 200 bi

with that bankroll try multi table sng's , like the 45man games on pokerstars , very good way to get used to tourneys , the turbo are bit more lotto but fill up quicker , the standard games I fine better

there are loads of freerolls around with some very good value & good way to build br