$6.79
      MP1 (Hero):
      $5.86
      MP2:
      $4.58
      MP3:
      $4.00

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q, Q.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.60, 4 folds, Hero calls $0.45.

Flop: ($1.27) 9, K, 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $1.27, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.27.
  • 3 replies
    • AmAsu
      AmAsu
      Basic
      I think I'd 4bet more often pf because I don't want to make a tough guess on an A/K flop, like it was the case here, cause it's easy for him to get you off your hand with TT, for example, simply because you're OOP.

As played, weak as it might be, I tend to fold unless I have a good read on villain.
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      I wouldn't flat QQ OPP too often as it may lead to hard decision postflop, but that's never ending story and you have to do how you feel comfortable and what looks most +EV against particular opp.
      As played it seems like fold, because you it's rush and you can't know much bout his betting tendencies and whether he always pots cbet, but usually players with JJ would slow it down a bit by betting smaller at least.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'd say it's fine.

If you know MP3 was capable of 3-betting light in that spot it'd usually be slightly +ev to 4-bet and call it off since you'd still be up against a 5-betting of close to KK+ but you'd be sure he would plain give up on the dead money in the pot often enough to make up for that.

Here for all we know that guy only has KK+ in his range since he doesn't even look like he's a reg with his 80bb stack, so by committing yourself with a 4-bett you're just screwing yourself over too much.

Hope it helps.