This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 66 NL5 Rush

• EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $4.85
      SB:
      $4.12
      BB:
      $10.72
      UTG1:
      $5.23
      UTG2:
      $4.45
      MP1:
      $5.02
      MP2 (Hero):
      $6.74
      MP3:
      $1.25
      CO:
      $1.91

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 6, 6.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, 2 folds, BU calls $0.15, SB calls $0.13, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.5) T, 8, K (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.25, BU calls $0.25, SB folds.

Turn: ($1) 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.50, Hero raises to $1.65, BU calls $1.15.

River: ($4.3) 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.00, BU calls $2.80.

Final Pot: $10.1.
  • 3 replies
    • AmAsu
      AmAsu
      Basic
      It's all good - if he doesn't have a good K it's likely you're only getting just 1 more street of value, after correctly cbetting the flop. So you're left with a choice between extracting the value on the turn or the river, and usually, on this type of board (i.e. not many draws) the flop+river combination of bets works more often than flop+turn.

He seemed to like his hand, so much the better for your super-disguised hand, c/r is ok, leading river is very good also.
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Seems fine to me. If he's aggro enough to bet turn himself when you show weakness by checking, c/r is fine as it helps to get stacks in eventually and you want to do it after that turn card, but I don't mind betting out myself again against rather passive opp and just extracting as much value as I can. Problem I see with c/r turn is that looks strong and it is strong, so he has to have hands he can call raise with instead of calling just usual 2nd barrel from you.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'd just check/fold that flop, being sandwiched by 2 unknowns in a 3-way pot with virtually no equity when behind on a board that hits pretty much every hand with higher cards than a 6 in some way. Even if we happen to be ahead on the flop both villains will have so much equity against our underpair with bare overcards+gutshot hands that it's really not worth fighting for.

Rest of the hand is fine imo.

Hope it helps.