$5.02
      MP2 (Hero):
      $6.74
      MP3:
      $1.25
      CO:
      $1.91

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 6, 6.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, 2 folds, BU calls $0.15, SB calls $0.13, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.5) T, 8, K (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.25, BU calls $0.25, SB folds.

Turn: ($1) 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.50, Hero raises to $1.65, BU calls $1.15.

River: ($4.3) 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.00, BU calls $2.80.

Final Pot: $10.1.
  • 3 replies
    • AmAsu
      AmAsu
      Basic
      It's all good - if he doesn't have a good K it's likely you're only getting just 1 more street of value, after correctly cbetting the flop. So you're left with a choice between extracting the value on the turn or the river, and usually, on this type of board (i.e. not many draws) the flop+river combination of bets works more often than flop+turn.

He seemed to like his hand, so much the better for your super-disguised hand, c/r is ok, leading river is very good also.
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Seems fine to me. If he's aggro enough to bet turn himself when you show weakness by checking, c/r is fine as it helps to get stacks in eventually and you want to do it after that turn card, but I don't mind betting out myself again against rather passive opp and just extracting as much value as I can. Problem I see with c/r turn is that looks strong and it is strong, so he has to have hands he can call raise with instead of calling just usual 2nd barrel from you.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'd just check/fold that flop, being sandwiched by 2 unknowns in a 3-way pot with virtually no equity when behind on a board that hits pretty much every hand with higher cards than a 6 in some way. Even if we happen to be ahead on the flop both villains will have so much equity against our underpair with bare overcards+gutshot hands that it's really not worth fighting for.

Rest of the hand is fine imo.

Hope it helps.