waiting for $50

• russian82
      russian82
      Bronze
      Hi I got my account approved over a week ago on here and they said the $50 should be in your account within 48 hrs. I tried log in to my Full Tilt account today to find I couldnt due to FT id verification which I sent off and it passed within 30 min to unlock my account with no prob. I then went on to log in to my pokerstrategy account to find I had a message (of which I received no email notification by the way) which said I need to verify my FT account which I proceeded to reply to notifying that it had been verified now. It is now about 7 hrs later and I still haven't even received a reply! Is this normal where I don't even get a reply for hours on end and had I received a e-mail notification of ur message on here I would have obv done this a lot sooner. Would be great to get some feedback on this from someone as I don't seem to be getting a reply from customer services.
  • 5 replies
    • garyk5846
      garyk5846
      Bronze
      If it's just your email address it shouldn't take long.

But if it's what i think it is, It's cause you already had a full tilt account, and of course you wanted the free 50 so you made a new one. Full tilt are very smart about that. If thats the case, try pick another poker room.
    • russian82
      russian82
      Bronze
      Originally posted by garyk5846
      If it's just your email address it shouldn't take long.

But if it's what i think it is, It's cause you already had a full tilt account, and of course you wanted the free 50 so you made a new one. Full tilt are very smart about that. If thats the case, try pick another poker room.
      No this is my 1st FT account which I opened using pokerstartegy.
    • garyk5846
      garyk5846
      Bronze
      Press Help on the top right and write a "ticket" to pokerstrategy telling them your problem. Also email full tilt and just wait for the reply. Could take a while i don't know, but a free 50 is worth it.
    • russian82
      russian82
      Bronze
      I did send a ticket thats what this post is about Im still waiting for a reply like 8-9 hrs later. As for full tilt there's no problem there my account has been verified.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi russian82 & welcome to the community,

Please be patient, the support team do get extremely busy from time to time but they will respond to you as soon as they can.

In addition to signing up for email updates and the support ticketing system, you can also now check the status of your starting capital using this link.

The customer support team will however be in touch shortly.

Good luck at Full Tilt and enjoy your poker,

Best regards,

Bart