This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] AI with TPTK 2 suited card Flop

• Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $19.40
      BU:
      $20.00
      SB:
      $23.13
      BB (Hero):
      $23.64
      MP3:
      $20.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, A.
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.70, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.20, CO calls $1.50.

Flop: ($4.5) Q, 4, 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $2.25, Hero raises to $8.00, CO raises to $17.20, Hero calls $9.20.

Turn: ($38.9) 3 (2 players)

River: ($38.9) 8 (2 players)

Final Pot: $38.9.

Villain is VP:10/PR:10/AFq:40 over 21 hands

Can he go AI with a flush draw here or am I always behind vs AA,KK (even thought he didnt 4B) or set?

Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I prefer if you´d c/r smaller to 7$, then it is more likely you are bluffing and he might shove draws
      Anyway you can´t fold there tptk even if he slowplayed pf KK/AA or hit his set so I´d happy to get money in on the lfop
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      I prefer if you´d c/r smaller to 7$, then it is more likely you are bluffing and he might shove draws
      Are we not happy if he shove draws?

Anyway you can´t fold there tptk even if he slowplayed pf KK/AA or hit his set so I´d happy to get money in on the lfop
      Glad I got an answer with this, I never really know if I should go broke with TPTK.

HE had a set of 4s here btw
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dublimax
      Are we not happy if he shove draws?

Glad I got an answer with this, I never really know if I should go broke with TPTK.

HE had a set of 4s here btw
      since we´re ahead of the draws I think we don´t mind if he shoves them
      Also he can shove there Qx and put us on draws