Up to Date Reload Bonus?

• JvanHealen
      JvanHealen
      Bronze
      Does PartyPoker have a reload bonus available....or any bonus code that i can put in when i deposit 10 euros?

All I can seem to find is bonus codes for first depositors..

Thanks Guys,
      JvanHealen
  • 5 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi JvanHealen,

at the moment there is no reload bonus for all customers available. However you still can ask PartyPoker if they want to offer one for you.

So please contact PartyPoker and ask if there is any bonus for you available:
      info@partpoker.com

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      everytime i clear a bonus from partypoker i email them saying give me a bonus or i move my money to full tilt

and 2 seconds later they give me another bonus :P they just gave me another 50$ free cash and 250$ bonus hahaha its the 4th one !!

a woman from partypoker even rang my phone and says: i can see that you have X number of partypoints, the smartest way to trade these in is buying one bonus X and another bonus X bla bla bla!

just talk to them and be nice and they keep giving you bonuses when ever you clear them! :)
    • JvanHealen
      JvanHealen
      Bronze
      thanks guys for the advice!!!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      And tell us if you got a bonus. :)
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      everytime i clear a bonus from partypoker i email them saying give me a bonus or i move my money to full tilt

and 2 seconds later they give me another bonus :P they just gave me another 50$ free cash and 250$ bonus hahaha its the 4th one !!

a woman from partypoker even rang my phone and says: i can see that you have X number of partypoints, the smartest way to trade these in is buying one bonus X and another bonus X bla bla bla!

just talk to them and be nice and they keep giving you bonuses when ever you clear them! :)
      I do this too got a 100 dollar bonus xD