• 9 replies
    • gape0000
      gape0000
      Bronze
      Nope everybody earns money in sng's strange stuff... :f_confused:
    • letmewinplz8
      letmewinplz8
      Bronze
      Meh i think that this ev line must be wrong. They are all STTs but seriously I think that the line must be wrong. Or is it right and am I just under EV?
    • gape0000
      gape0000
      Bronze
      Dude how many STT's did u play so far?
      I mean i dont even play them and i know variance is crazy and there are a lot of people that cry being more then 40,50 or even more buyin's below EV? I dont understand how it can surprise you esp. if its your main game.

How do you know what kinda of a bankroll u need if u dont even know how big the variance is in the first place?

I mean if u wanted to hear from someone its gonna even out eventually im sorry but im kinda not feeling the weather ^^◙ (raining and shit) .

Anyway if you are a winning player u know its gonna turn around so just grind and man up :P
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      yes it's normal
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      normal

keep on trucking! 8-)

NFS
    • letmewinplz8
      letmewinplz8
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gape0000
      Dude how many STT's did u play so far?
      I mean i dont even play them and i know variance is crazy and there are a lot of people that cry being more then 40,50 or even more buyin's below EV? I dont understand how it can surprise you esp. if its your main game.

How do you know what kinda of a bankroll u need if u dont even know how big the variance is in the first place?

I mean if u wanted to hear from someone its gonna even out eventually im sorry but im kinda not feeling the weather ^^◙ (raining and shit) .

Anyway if you are a winning player u know its gonna turn around so just grind and man up :P
      I only just started to play them so I did not realise it was THIS bad. Although I shudnt be bothered because I should concentrate on making my game better because atm I am probably breakeven/slighty winning. But yeah it was just kind of reassurance that HEM wasn't broke :P

And I don't really know how big a bankroll I needed - which was why I started with 180BI.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      I don't think an ev line works very well for sng's.. I guess it's really bugged and stuff like that :)

but yea looks pretty standard... although you should probably look into your game..
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      ev line works perfect for sngs. if it didn't programs like SnG wizard wouldn't be useful.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by conall88
      ev line works perfect for sngs. if it didn't programs like SnG wizard wouldn't be useful.
      It's just all in ev... has nothing to do with sng wiz???