which hands to play agaisnt fish preflop?

• SiXAT
      SiXAT
      Bronze
      Hey i have two poker accounts one on pokerstars, one on vcpoker, so the one on pokerstars( the lowest limit) iam totally crashing and have around 20bb\100, on the over hand the lowest limit on vcpoker , I had lost in about 5 hours of play about 6 bins( gone from 135eu to 106eu).
      Just feel like i cant beat this limit, i think mostly beacause players are fishier there than on pokerstars and i just dont know how to adjust correctly.
  • 3 replies
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Silver
      Originally posted by SiXAT
      Hey i have two poker accounts one on pokerstars, one on vcpoker, so the one on pokerstars( the lowest limit) iam totally crashing and have around 20bb\100, on the over hand the lowest limit on vcpoker , I had lost in about 5 hours of play about 6 bins( gone from 135eu to 106eu).
      Just feel like i cant beat this limit, i think mostly beacause players are fishier there than on pokerstars and i just dont know how to adjust correctly.
      I can sympathise but I don't have an answer - I get battered every single time I try to play at a site other than pokerstars. Makes no sense.
    • buelebuel
      buelebuel
      Bronze
      i would play super tight against fishes..dont estimate with AT+ just play strong hands preflop if you think he cant fold a loose hand! look at your cards..if you have only some outs for your highcards dont get broke with that cards.. thats my only advice
      greetings
    • SiXAT
      SiXAT
      Bronze
      yeh probably i'll stsrt playing very very tight..
      the funny thing is that i seek for regualrs to have the highest winrate..