This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PokerStrategyPoints...?

• DaniBond
      DaniBond
      Bronze
      I play on FullTilt and on the site here it sais for FullTilt "$1 Rake = 2 StrategyPoints"

and

on the FullTilt site it sais "For each dollar raked from a pot, every player who was dealt cards for that hand will receive 1 Full Tilt Point."

ok so, 1$ rake should provide 1 FTP and 2 StrategyPoints right?

aaand i have 196.84 FTPs and 37.1 StrategyPoints.

Anybody else find that rather strange?
  • 3 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      maybe you play tournements or SnG u get less ft points i think

aslo if you referred a friend to pokerstradegy brofre july 31 you get 100 ps points

maybe wan of these explains
    • DaniBond
      DaniBond
      Bronze
      did not refer any friends and if i did i would have more StrategyPoints than FTPs and its teh other way around

and i did play an sng or tournement here and there but i play cash games 95% of the time

should have twice as many Strategy Points as FTPs and i have 200ish FTPs and only 37SPs or did i not understand smtin right? its really wierd
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello DaniBond,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and our community!

You receive for $1 tablerake 1 FTP. However for StrategyPoints we count your rake and not the rake of the whole table.

So if you play Full Ring where 9 players are dealt in cards, you will receive for 1 FTP = 0.22 SPs. Extra FTPs during happy hour do not count for StrategyPoints.

Best regards,
      Hannes