up to 48 hours?

• jozsan
      jozsan
      Bronze
      Just like that subject says, my up to 48 hours has passed and I still havent recieved the 50$. This feels rather strange cause I wrote a ticket with an question and got it answered (it was about gettin the 50 into an existing account but nevermind that) and waited for my session to start at Titan so I could give the shortstack strategy a chance. I realy think it will work for me, most because I am a tournament player and my cashtable history shows only minus.
      Anyway, I was wondering... How does this work? Who´s depositing the 50$? Do you guys at PS have complete access to my Titan acount? And where do I seek answers if I dont get the 50$?

sry for the spelling issues

P Love the strategy sections. Realy detailed and easy information for those who played just for fun untill now.
  • 21 replies
    • niekos
      niekos
      Bronze
      relax :) it will be okay. Check your spam box, maybe there is a mail from PokerStrategy in it about ID check. wich poker platform did you choose?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi jozsan!

You are on the lists for our next transfers. Just a little patience please.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • freddyfishh
      freddyfishh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Puschkin81
      Hi jozsan!

You are on the lists for our next transfers. Just a little patience please.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
      Am I on the list to? Or do I have to wait an couple of days more?
    • jozsan
      jozsan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by niekos
      relax :) it will be okay. Check your spam box, maybe there is a mail from PokerStrategy in it about ID check. wich poker platform did you choose?
      Thank you ;) , I choosed Titan... because I didnt have any experience of it before.

Puschkin81: I´ll try to practice my patience, afterall - I´ll need that at the tables later on.
    • jozsan
      jozsan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by freddyfishh
      When did you passed the test and signed up following those instruktions? For me it was tuesday evening, so that will give you a hint ;)

*and no - I am still waiting
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi freddyfishh!

Yes, you are on the list for our next transfers as well.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • jozsan
      jozsan
      Bronze
      Puschkin81: Now this is little of topic but I work at customer services and your answer is kinda standard to me. I red some of the other threads and there seem to be players waiting for this deposit for as long as 3 weeks. Any comments on that?
      I would love to follow the SSS coaching this evening but I cant, since I am still a "basic" member. Not all about the cash you know.
    • TheReplicator
      TheReplicator
      Bronze
      Hi jozsan,

you will receive the money on Sunday at TitanPoker. Please be patient.

Best regards,
      Tobi
    • TheReplicator
      TheReplicator
      Bronze

Hi,

you will receive the money on Sunday, too.

Best regards,
      Tobi
    • jozsan
      jozsan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheReplicator
      Hi jozsan,

you will receive the money on Sunday at TitanPoker. Please be patient.

Best regards,
      Tobi
      Thank you for that answer Tobi. Is there something to do about the coaching session tonight? I guess not, for what I understand it requires bronze/better to be able to see/hear that.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi jozsan!

You should be able to watch the coaching tonight.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • jozsan
      jozsan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Puschkin81
      Hi jozsan!

You should be able to watch the coaching tonight.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
      Yes, that´s rigth. I can listen to a voice using Team speak but what table and wich client is that person on? I tryed PP and looked for Berliner 1982 but that didnt got me anywhere.
      I am sorry but this is so new to me so pls dont feel bad explaining this to me.

Nevermind that. I found him... screenname I_can_Fold ... lesson time.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Good to hear. Btw I posted some "fun" threads in our small talk are so if you have to much time you can spend it there while waiting for the money. :D
    • HeVeHiTeR
      HeVeHiTeR
      Bronze
      just wondering if i was on the list i have sent a couple of tickets and havent got any replys at all???
      no problem just wondering if i was on the list

ty
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi HeVeHiTeR!

There seem to be some problems with your PartyPoker account. It hasn't been created with our bonus code. We need an account on PartyPoker or Titan Poker which has been created with our bonus code in order to transfer the money. Please write a ticket to our support team and let them know on which account you want to get your money and make sure that this account has been created with our bonus code. We are very busy at the moment.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81
    • HeVeHiTeR
      HeVeHiTeR
      Bronze
      hey thank u for replying..
      yes they sent me a ticket saying that, and i returned a ticket saying that i created a new account on titain poker with the bonus code and a real money account. i just never got any replys for a couple of days thanks for ur time
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      We are very busy at the moment. Sorry for that. But I'm sure you will get an answer.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Radar
      Radar
      Bronze
      :club: Just out of CURIOSITY :club: This THREAD seem to have many reply so here I am WONDERING :heart: AM I ON THE LIST aswell ? OR maybe is too soon to TELL ... :D NO RUSH NO PROBLEM MO RUSH MO PROBLEM :D

:spade: Hope to hear back from you soon :spade:
    • chiciorele
      chiciorele
      Bronze
      somebody replay at me ticket or not?