Bonus take up from this site problems?

• Tevezwest
      Tevezwest
      Silver
      I would like to take up the 888 bonus through this but I already have an account with them and have played real money there before so will this be a problem? The thing is when I played there before I took them up on a $10 introductory offer and made that pay and made a tidy bankroll from that but never made a deposit as I never had to. So I think I can get there first deposit bonus straight but would like to do it through this site as theres a bit extra. I noticed that I would have to download from this site to get the bonus but would have to go through the new account detail? anyone?
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Tevezwest,

You are only allowed just one account at each poker platform and are not allowed to set up additional accounts. Unfortunately retracking accounts is not possible.

You will have to remain on your existing (non-tracked) account I'm afraid and wouldn't receive PokerStrategy points or other benefits.

What you could do however is to contact 888's own customer support team. As you haven't deposited any of your own funds yet, they may allow you a deposit bonus or at least access to the depositors freeroll etc.

Hope this helps, good luck,

Bart
    • Tevezwest
      Tevezwest
      Silver
      Ok thanks anyway. Shame as you say benefits of this site with it resources are second to none.
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      Hi all ,
      Just wanted to point out the fact that you can create a new poker account , and ask for the old one to be clsoed , hope this helps .

Regards,