This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hey

• VanjaHumac
      VanjaHumac
      Bronze
      Hey i got here through my son Mrmakaveli.. he showed me the site, since he noticed that i didnt play poker good, so he suggested that ill try reading and passing the quiz.. and just from the quiz i see he was right, i played like a real amateur before i saw this site, and started reading which hands i should start with, and how should play Pre- and after flop.. so this should really improve my game :)
  • 3 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      hi VanjaHumac,

welcome here in our forum!
      I already welcomed your son, so i thought it is just fair to give you a warm welcome,as well...
      may I ask where you are from?
      I hope you enjoy our content - do you rather go for videos - because they are there to watch at every time, for live coachings - because they are just soo interactive, for strategy articles - they provide compact knowledge or the hand evaluation forum because the information there directly helps you improving your game?

Cu,
      Sven from Gibraltar
    • VanjaHumac
      VanjaHumac
      Bronze
      How you mean where im from?, country-wise? if yes, then im from Bosnia :)

Sure ill watch the videos. but im more for reading, i always been a reader, instead of watcher.. understand better when i read things :)

But i gotta say , i already play with some strategys from here, they work!, and read some about the psychology of the game, that helped me calm down when i was playing.. cause usually i was very angry and played like shit, after hitting a bad beat. but now i accepted that it just part of the game, you just gotta keep a your emotions down and not let them affect u .

wow, you all the way down in Gibraltar .. nice place to work :)
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Uh,you are up pretty early...
      Yes I meant country you are from - you already answered that, i've just been curious when I saw your name.
      If you want to see more from Gib look at our thread: Office Life Gibraltar [Pictures inside]
      For bad beats: they need to happen - otherwise bad players would stop playing the game. As long as you stick to the Bank roll management there is no need to worry about the bad beats.