Hey

• VanjaHumac
      VanjaHumac
      Bronze
      Hey i got here through my son Mrmakaveli.. he showed me the site, since he noticed that i didnt play poker good, so he suggested that ill try reading and passing the quiz.. and just from the quiz i see he was right, i played like a real amateur before i saw this site, and started reading which hands i should start with, and how should play Pre- and after flop.. so this should really improve my game :)
  • 3 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      hi VanjaHumac,

welcome here in our forum!
      I already welcomed your son, so i thought it is just fair to give you a warm welcome,as well...
      may I ask where you are from?
      I hope you enjoy our content - do you rather go for videos - because they are there to watch at every time, for live coachings - because they are just soo interactive, for strategy articles - they provide compact knowledge or the hand evaluation forum because the information there directly helps you improving your game?

Cu,
      Sven from Gibraltar
    • VanjaHumac
      VanjaHumac
      Bronze
      How you mean where im from?, country-wise? if yes, then im from Bosnia :)

Sure ill watch the videos. but im more for reading, i always been a reader, instead of watcher.. understand better when i read things :)

But i gotta say , i already play with some strategys from here, they work!, and read some about the psychology of the game, that helped me calm down when i was playing.. cause usually i was very angry and played like shit, after hitting a bad beat. but now i accepted that it just part of the game, you just gotta keep a your emotions down and not let them affect u .

wow, you all the way down in Gibraltar .. nice place to work :)
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Uh,you are up pretty early...
      Yes I meant country you are from - you already answered that, i've just been curious when I saw your name.
      If you want to see more from Gib look at our thread: Office Life Gibraltar [Pictures inside]
      For bad beats: they need to happen - otherwise bad players would stop playing the game. As long as you stick to the Bank roll management there is no need to worry about the bad beats.