$1.00
      SB:
      $0.82
      BB (Hero):
      $5.63
      MP2:
      $2.51

Preflop: Hero is BB with J, T.
      MP2 calls $0.02, 3 folds, SB calls $0.01, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.06) J, 6, 9 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.06, SB folds, Hero calls $0.06.

Turn: ($0.18) A (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10.

River: ($0.38) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.22, Hero calls $0.22.

Final Pot: $0.82.

Results follow:

Hero shows a pair of jacks(Jh Td).

MP2 shows two pairs, kings and sixs(Ks 6c).

MP2 wins with two pairs, kings and sixs(Ks 6c).

this guy had ovr 70 vpip he was in every pot always stealing and anytime i was in bb he bet to steal, and i saw hi, cal, and bet twice with bottom pair so i can never know what he has.
      Of coursse the best way to beat him is just sit there and for a hnd for hours than stack him, but its too annoying
  • 3 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Of coursse the best way to beat him is just sit there and for a hnd for hours than stack him, but its too annoying

Not necessarily for hours, but a few minutes yes. Trying it any other way = tilt, whether it works or not. I'd call the turn bet too, but the river bet is too close. I have to say fold, even with your read of betting bottom pair.
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      I somehow doubt someone will bet 3 streets with bluff on this turn and river, so I tend to fold river. If turn and river were more or less blanks calling would be fine and letting him bet his worse hands. You may raise flop if he bets with anything he has as it would be vraise then against worse hands, but that would mean you have to bet turn because c/r and checking back turn just looks somehow clumsy.
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Hey!

Against a loose fish, definitely raise that flop. Your hand is strong enough and you're not afraid of getting the money in against such a player. Also, you have to protect, since there are many draws + overcards which could make the board a bit uglier.

As played, if your read is accurate that he's been betting all the time, I don't mind calling him down, sine we don't have to be good that often to make it profitable.