$1.00
      SB:
      $1.56
      BB (Hero):
      $5.29
      MP2:
      $3.40

Preflop: Hero is BB with J, A.
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.02, 2 folds, SB raises to $0.06, Hero calls $0.04, MP3 calls $0.04.

Flop: ($0.18) J, 4, 6 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.18, MP3 folds, SB calls $0.18.

Turn: ($0.54) K (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0.54) A (2 players)
      SB bets $0.20, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.54.
  • 3 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      With 3.5:1 on the river it's close. If he is tight and have not seen him bluff I tend to fold here too.
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      I think folding is not bad. Even tho you have two pair it doesn't change much because of one card flush he can easily call flop with, but that bet seems so small he's either just trying to get value of you or he has hand like KJ he's just afraid to bet big. I usually see that as first option, but you have to be good 1/5 so it's close if he's aggro and he may be capable of betting worse here sometimes.
      He may have Qh he's betting small to fold against raise, but I wouldn't have guts to check out if he's capable of folding there.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Duudalinja
      I think folding is not bad. Even tho you have two pair it doesn't change much because of one card flush he can easily call flop with, but that bet seems so small he's either just trying to get value of you or he has hand like KJ he's just afraid to bet big. I usually see that as first option, but you have to be good 1/5 so it's close if he's aggro and he may be capable of betting worse here sometimes.
      He may have Qh he's betting small to fold against raise, but I wouldn't have guts to check out if he's capable of folding there.
      Sounds good, don't try and take people off ~nutted hands at microstakes, they won't fold. It's as simple as that.

Hope it helps.