Check my aces out

• Ectoz
      Uuuuu,tough one.I was putting him on a weaker ace,like AQ,but i want to know if i played it correctly.I dont see a way how i could fold.So,waiting for you guys to rip through my crappy play :) .

CO: $2.38
      BTN: $1.54
      SB: $1.20
      BB: $0.80
      UTG: $1.74
      UTG+1: $1.20
      UTG+2: $1.82
      Hero (MP1): $0.90

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is MP1 with K :diamond: A :heart:
      1 fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.08, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.16, 1 fold, CO calls $0.16, 3 folds, UTG+1 calls $0.08

Flop: ($0.54) 3 :diamond: A :club: 8 :spade: (3 players)
      UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $0.16, CO calls $0.16, UTG+1 folds

Turn: ($0.86) A :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.20, CO raises to $0.71, Hero calls $0.38 all in

River: ($2.02) 9 :diamond: (2 players - 1 is all in)

lVillain shows [ 8h, 8c ]a full house, Eights full of Aces.
      Hero doesn't show [ Kd, Ah ]three of a kind, Aces.
      Villain wins $0.13 USD from the side pot 1 with a full house, Eights full of Aces.
      Villain wins $1.92 USD from the main pot with a full house, Eights full of Aces.
  • 2 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      1) NEVER min raise! pre flop he raises 8c and then you raise to 16c when you should be raising to like 24c/26c. By min raising your not achiving anything.

2) Your bet on the flop is far to small. You have only bet just under 1/4 of the pot. betting between 36c to 42c would be standard.

3) Turn bet is to small again, the pot is now bigger than your stack so you can only shove.

Leasson = You underbet everything just inviting suck outs.

Depending on the player you probably would of won 3c instead of lossing your stack had you raised properlly pre flop.

Now asuming you had raised properly pre flop, he either folds or calls. If he calls, the pot is obvs bigger on the flop, so i would expect the money would go in on the flop, in which case you just laugh at him for playing A8.

I hope it helps you?
    • garyk5846
      Although you weren't really aggressive enough, either way it's a cooler, trip aces king kicker against 8's full. Your going to lose either way. If this hand was played again you would bet bigger on the flop, and either call pre flop or raise a lot more, but I can't see a way where your not losing here.